Experimental J-Hole pours a clear, dark amber with a cream colored head that is fizzy and frothy like the head on a root beer float. Aroma is nutty and malt-forward. Taste is also malt-forward at first, with roasted malt, dark bread like rye and pumpernickel, and just a bit of caramel sweetness. Quite hoppy as well with earthy and fruity hops. Actually very well balanced for this style. Mild bitterness and super smooth mouthfeel. This is a fantastic Red IPA that brings together complementary skills from both Melvin Brewing and Rhinegeist Brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 23 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity