MPH is an Imperial Porter brewed with cayenne pepper and pomegranate juice. It pours a very dark brown color with amber highlights around the edges. Head is light brown and almost reddish in color. Strong aroma of chocolate, dark cherries, and a bit of heat from the pepper. Taste has the dark fruit up front, both cherry and pomegranate, but then it transitions to an onslaught of throat burning pepper heat. Good thing there's plenty of coffee and chocolate notes, because the spice seems to accumulate with each sip. Lots of complex flavors, and the 10.8% is well masked by the spice that prevents you from noticing the alcohol. Interesting and worthy of the Strange Brew category, but be sure to take some Prilosec before you drink this beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 11 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap