Nukin Futz pours dark, dark brown with significant tan head. It gives off an aroma of roastiness and a little malt, with perhaps a tiny whiff of cocoa. It's a medium mouthfeel that's pretty creamy and very smooth. However, it doesn't quite live up to its name on taste; there's very little cocoa, and even less peanut butter. The predominant flavor is a nice toasty malt with molasses. All in all it's a solid beer and definitely pleasant to drink, just a little muted in regards to the flavors claimed on the label. If you approach it as a standard porter, you won't be disappointed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 9 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 59 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity