Nukin Futz pours dark, dark brown with significant tan head. It gives off an aroma of roastiness and a little malt, with perhaps a tiny whiff of cocoa. It's a medium mouthfeel that's pretty creamy and very smooth. However, it doesn't quite live up to its name on taste; there's very little cocoa, and even less peanut butter. The predominant flavor is a nice toasty malt with molasses. All in all it's a solid beer and definitely pleasant to drink, just a little muted in regards to the flavors claimed on the label. If you approach it as a standard porter, you won't be disappointed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 17 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity