To the Trees pours a golden, pale amber color that is not quite transparent. Two fingers of white, foamy head that is fairly long lasting and yields some nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is super balanced, with both hops and malts. On the taste, we get pine, citrus, berry, and earthy flavors. What strikes us most about this beer is the high amount of maltiness that you don’t see in many IPAs these days. The malts have a nutty, and dark rye bread flavor. Medium body, good carbonation, and a mild but accumulating bitterness. This is a solid IPA and something different to mix things up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 46 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity