To the Trees pours a golden, pale amber color that is not quite transparent. Two fingers of white, foamy head that is fairly long lasting and yields some nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is super balanced, with both hops and malts. On the taste, we get pine, citrus, berry, and earthy flavors. What strikes us most about this beer is the high amount of maltiness that you don’t see in many IPAs these days. The malts have a nutty, and dark rye bread flavor. Medium body, good carbonation, and a mild but accumulating bitterness. This is a solid IPA and something different to mix things up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 45 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 2 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity