Dark amber and very clear in color, with a white, frothy head that leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma is dank and sets the stage for this hop bomb. Taste is juicy, with melon and tropical fruit, and even some resinous pine flavors. Balanced with just the right amount of malt to support all the hops. It's not boozy, but you can't miss the 10% ABV. Bold and full bodied with a creamy and silky smooth mouthfeel. Grapefruit in the finish that imparts a mild bitterness to round out this tasty DIPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 35 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity