Appearance is a light amber, golden color with an off-white, frothy head that dissipates down to a thin film. Sweet bready malts and lots of honey in the aroma. Taste is pretty similar with a nice balance of semi-sweet bready malts and a mild floral hop flavor. Not as much honey as the aroma would suggest, but it does provide just a touch of sweetness on the finish. Smooth mouthfeel with ample carbonation on the tongue. Easy drinking at 5.2% with lots of flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 22 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity