Appearance is a light amber, golden color with an off-white, frothy head that dissipates down to a thin film. Sweet bready malts and lots of honey in the aroma. Taste is pretty similar with a nice balance of semi-sweet bready malts and a mild floral hop flavor. Not as much honey as the aroma would suggest, but it does provide just a touch of sweetness on the finish. Crisp mouthfeel with solid carbonation on the tongue. Great beer as the weather starts to warm up!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 40 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity