Pours a dark orangish-red color with a slight white head that quickly disappears. A steady flow of slight champagne-like bubbles flows from the bottom. The aroma consists of light malts, rosé wine and raspberries. The flavor follows the smell with a very light malt base, and a sweet raspberry puree flavor. The only tartness is the kind you would find from raspberry juice. This is a very unique style, very much like a sour without the sourness. Maybe call it a "sweet." This would work nicely as an after dinner dessert or treat on a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 19 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity