Pacific Drift pours a dark straw/copper color with a nice white head that sticks around for a bit. The aroma is simple and hoppy. It has nice carbonation and a thick and slightly creamy mouthfeel. The taste doesn't follow the aroma; it's very malty up front. The finish does have some piney hops and a good amount of bitterness, but it's not what you would expect from a quintessential West Coast IPA. Overall, this is a good sipper if you like a heavy malt bill in your IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 58 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity