Pacific Drift pours a dark straw/copper color with a nice white head that sticks around for a bit. The aroma is simple and hoppy. It has nice carbonation and a thick and slightly creamy mouthfeel. The taste doesn't follow the aroma; it's very malty up front. The finish does have some piney hops and a good amount of bitterness, but it's not what you would expect from a quintessential West Coast IPA. Overall, this is a good sipper if you like a heavy malt bill in your IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity