Pacific Drift pours a dark straw/copper color with a nice white head that sticks around for a bit. The aroma is simple and hoppy. It has nice carbonation and a thick and slightly creamy mouthfeel. The taste doesn't follow the aroma; it's very malty up front. The finish does have some piney hops and a good amount of bitterness, but it's not what you would expect from a quintessential West Coast IPA. Overall, this is a good sipper if you like a heavy malt bill in your IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 52 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity