Eraser IPA pours a clear, golden color with a solid head. Lots of bubbles are visible, but it's not overly carbonated by any means. This is a classic West Coast IPA with lots of citrus notes and a strong but not overwhelming hop presence. The mouthfeel is smooth and a little creamy, with some sweet overtones. Quite drinkable and very satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 2 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity