Eraser IPA pours a clear, golden color with a solid head. Lots of bubbles are visible, but it's not overly carbonated by any means. This is a classic West Coast IPA with lots of citrus notes and a strong but not overwhelming hop presence. The mouthfeel is smooth and a little creamy, with some sweet overtones. Quite drinkable and very satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 5 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 40 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity