Pours a dark brown color with two fingers of creamy, khaki colored head. The head is long lasting, with some lacing on the glass. Aroma is fantastic, with peanut butter and dark malt. Same goes for the taste, with milk chocolate, coffee, vanilla, and lactose all setting things up for the peanut butter. But it’s not overwhelming or even sweet. The peanut butter flavor is ideal, as this beer is really a Milk Stout at its core with some additional peanut flavors. Smooth mouthfeel with low carbonation. Not boozy, but it seems like sipping would be appropriate. Peanut butter cup in liquid form, and perfect as a winter warmer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 51 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Davy Brown Ale
Champs de Fraises