Pours a dark brown color with two fingers of creamy, khaki colored head. The head is long lasting, with some lacing on the glass. Aroma is fantastic, with peanut butter and dark malt. Same goes for the taste, with milk chocolate, coffee, vanilla, and lactose all setting things up for the peanut butter. But it’s not overwhelming or even sweet. The peanut butter flavor is ideal, as this beer is really a Milk Stout at its core with some additional peanut flavors. Smooth mouthfeel with low carbonation. Not boozy, but it seems like sipping would be appropriate. Peanut butter cup in liquid form, and perfect as a winter warmer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 48 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity