Color is between pale amber and medium amber; mostly clear with two fingers of white, fluffy head and ample lacing left on the glass. Strong, boozy aroma that is both hoppy and malty. Taste is big and bold. Surely there's a lot of malt to get the 11.99% ABV, but the flavor is dominated by hop flavors of apple, melon, and stone fruit. Medium to high bitterness. There's a booziness present that reminds us of apple brandy, but that might be what you want from a Triple IPA. The finish has some orange citrus and vanilla that throw a twist into the mix. Not one for a beginner, this TIPA packs a ton of flavor but kicks you in the face at the same time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 38 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity