Golden orange color, hazy, with a massive, white, creamy head that lingers for quite some time. Aroma is hop-forward with citrus and tropical fruit. Taste follows the nose, with huge hop flavors. Orange and lemon citrus. Perhaps a touch of pineapple and berry. Really nice mouthfeel and carbonation. Finishes with a mild bitterness and more citrus hop flavors. Overall, this is another really tasty IPA from Melvin!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 13 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 57 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity