Panic IPA pours a yellow orange color with a frothy white head. Long lasting with tons of tiny carbonation bubbles in the glass. Aroma is big and hoppy with fresh citrus and pine. Taste follows the nose, with lemon and lime citrus but also some floral hops. Well balanced with biscuit or bready malt flavors. Light bodied and pretty easy drinking for 7%. Above average carbonation with a smooth and dry mouthfeel. Some pleasant grapefruit bitterness shows up in the finish to top off this well crafted West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 32 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Philbert. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lupulin Orbit. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fruit and Milk. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LHazy River. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stars Align. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity