Panic IPA pours a yellow orange color with a frothy white head. Long lasting with tons of tiny carbonation bubbles in the glass. Aroma is big and hoppy with fresh citrus and pine. Taste follows the nose, with lemon and lime citrus but also some floral hops. Well balanced with biscuit or bready malt flavors. Light bodied and pretty easy drinking for 7%. Above average carbonation with a smooth and dry mouthfeel. Some pleasant grapefruit bitterness shows up in the finish to top off this well crafted West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 55 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity