Panic IPA pours a yellow orange color with a frothy white head. Long lasting with tons of tiny carbonation bubbles in the glass. Aroma is big and hoppy with fresh citrus and pine. Taste follows the nose, with lemon and lime citrus but also some floral hops. Well balanced with biscuit or bready malt flavors. Light bodied and pretty easy drinking for 7%. Above average carbonation with a smooth and dry mouthfeel. Some pleasant grapefruit bitterness shows up in the finish to top off this well crafted West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 9 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity