Daylight Amber pours a fairly clear, reddish Amber with a thick off white head that lingers. The aroma is of citrus hops with a slight caramel malt in the background. The mouthfeel is medium, and the carbonation is also medium to heavy. The taste is unexpected, starting with heavy hop bitterness and ending with more bitterness that doesn't fade for a few seconds. It ends slightly dry and maybe slightly bittersweet with a touch of honey peeking out. Overall it's heavily hopped and unbalanced, missing some of the more subtle malts we'd be looking for in an amber ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 13 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity