Pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Fresh and hoppy citrus aroma. On the taste, first thing we notice is the yeast. It's pleasant and adds complexity - something missing in a lot of Pale Ales. Next are the hoppy citrus flavors of orange, tangerine, and grapefruit. And a bit of herbal or spicy hop flavors. But all of this is well balanced with the crackery malt that has a mild sweetness. Light body with moderate bitterness and a dry, powdery mouthfeel. Clean, refreshing finish. This probably doesn't get the attention like some of the IPAs, but this is another solid hoppy beer from Maine Beer Co.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 29 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA