Pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Fresh and hoppy citrus aroma. On the taste, first thing we notice is the yeast. It's pleasant and adds complexity - something missing in a lot of Pale Ales. Next are the hoppy citrus flavors of orange, tangerine, and grapefruit. And a bit of herbal or spicy hop flavors. But all of this is well balanced with the crackery malt that has a mild sweetness. Light body with moderate bitterness and a dry, powdery mouthfeel. Clean, refreshing finish. This probably doesn't get the attention like some of the IPAs, but this is another solid hoppy beer from Maine Beer Co.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 20 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity