Pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Fresh and hoppy citrus aroma. On the taste, first thing we notice is the yeast. It's pleasant and adds complexity - something missing in a lot of Pale Ales. Next are the hoppy citrus flavors of orange, tangerine, and grapefruit. And a bit of herbal or spicy hop flavors. But all of this is well balanced with the crackery malt that has a mild sweetness. Light body with moderate bitterness and a dry, powdery mouthfeel. Clean, refreshing finish. This probably doesn't get the attention like some of the IPAs, but this is another solid hoppy beer from Maine Beer Co.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 56 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity