Franz pours a nearly clear amber, with a thin white head that recedes immediately. The carbonation doesn't look super lively, but it's there and active. The aroma is malty, caramel, and maybe even a little fruit creeping in on the deep sniff. The taste is nutty, caramel, malty, ever so slightly hoppy, and a little bit copper metallic. The mouthfeel is a confusing mix of creamy, yet lively. It finishes dry and yeasty, and the caramel lingers for a while on your palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 41 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Logic Gate. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Golden Beers. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mr. Pineapple. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Source Series Apis. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity