Franz pours a nearly clear amber, with a thin white head that recedes immediately. The carbonation doesn't look super lively, but it's there and active. The aroma is malty, caramel, and maybe even a little fruit creeping in on the deep sniff. The taste is nutty, caramel, malty, ever so slightly hoppy, and a little bit copper metallic. The mouthfeel is a confusing mix of creamy, yet lively. It finishes dry and yeasty, and the caramel lingers for a while on your palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Stouting Match. 30 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quiet Harbors. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Golden State Heritage Honey Ale. 5 hours ago
- dheliker listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity