Franz pours a nearly clear amber, with a thin white head that recedes immediately. The carbonation doesn't look super lively, but it's there and active. The aroma is malty, caramel, and maybe even a little fruit creeping in on the deep sniff. The taste is nutty, caramel, malty, ever so slightly hoppy, and a little bit copper metallic. The mouthfeel is a confusing mix of creamy, yet lively. It finishes dry and yeasty, and the caramel lingers for a while on your palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 25 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity