Franz pours a nearly clear amber, with a thin white head that recedes immediately. The carbonation doesn't look super lively, but it's there and active. The aroma is malty, caramel, and maybe even a little fruit creeping in on the deep sniff. The taste is nutty, caramel, malty, ever so slightly hoppy, and a little bit copper metallic. The mouthfeel is a confusing mix of creamy, yet lively. It finishes dry and yeasty, and the caramel lingers for a while on your palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 54 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity