Color is a beautiful gold, slightly hazy but still crisp looking. Head is bubbly and white but recedes quickly into a thin film. Aroma is strong and unique. Definitely some lemon but also some light coffee notes. Taste is tart and sharp with a lemon citrus kick right up front. The coffee flavors are subtle but noticeable, more apparent on the back end, and they help balance out the strong lemon sourness. The can says this is their twist on an Arnold Palmer, which is spot on, but we see some influence from Long Island Iced Teas as well! Mouthfeel is light, clean and refreshing. You have to like lemons to enjoy this, and if you do, it's a very unique beer and worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Pollyannabanana commented on beer Thirsty Frog Red Ale. 5 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Angelica. 56 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Christmas Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Purple Haze. 2 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity