Color is a beautiful gold, slightly hazy but still crisp looking. Head is bubbly and white but recedes quickly into a thin film. Aroma is strong and unique. Definitely some lemon but also some light coffee notes. Taste is tart and sharp with a lemon citrus kick right up front. The coffee flavors are subtle but noticeable, more apparent on the back end, and they help balance out the strong lemon sourness. The can says this is their twist on an Arnold Palmer, which is spot on, but we see some influence from Long Island Iced Teas as well! Mouthfeel is light, clean and refreshing. You have to like lemons to enjoy this, and if you do, it's a very unique beer and worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Ten Fidy. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Squatters Juicy IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Strawberry Milkshake IPA. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bee Line. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rogue American Amber Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity