Color is a beautiful gold, slightly hazy but still crisp looking. Head is bubbly and white but recedes quickly into a thin film. Aroma is strong and unique. Definitely some lemon but also some light coffee notes. Taste is tart and sharp with a lemon citrus kick right up front. The coffee flavors are subtle but noticeable, more apparent on the back end, and they help balance out the strong lemon sourness. The can says this is their twist on an Arnold Palmer, which is spot on, but we see some influence from Long Island Iced Teas as well! Mouthfeel is light, clean and refreshing. You have to like lemons to enjoy this, and if you do, it's a very unique beer and worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 37 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 8 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lupulin Lust DIPA. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity