Color is a beautiful gold, slightly hazy but still crisp looking. Head is bubbly and white but recedes quickly into a thin film. Aroma is strong and unique. Definitely some lemon but also some light coffee notes. Taste is tart and sharp with a lemon citrus kick right up front. The coffee flavors are subtle but noticeable, more apparent on the back end, and they help balance out the strong lemon sourness. The can says this is their twist on an Arnold Palmer, which is spot on, but we see some influence from Long Island Iced Teas as well! Mouthfeel is light, clean and refreshing. You have to like lemons to enjoy this, and if you do, it’s a very unique beer and worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 45 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity