Color is a beautiful gold, slightly hazy but still crisp looking. Head is bubbly and white but recedes quickly into a thin film. Aroma is strong and unique. Definitely some lemon but also some light coffee notes. Taste is tart and sharp with a lemon citrus kick right up front. The coffee flavors are subtle but noticeable, more apparent on the back end, and they help balance out the strong lemon sourness. The can says this is their twist on an Arnold Palmer, which is spot on, but we see some influence from Long Island Iced Teas as well! Mouthfeel is light, clean and refreshing. You have to like lemons to enjoy this, and if you do, it’s a very unique beer and worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 8 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity