Color is a beautiful gold, slightly hazy but still crisp looking. Head is bubbly and white but recedes quickly into a thin film. Aroma is strong and unique. Definitely some lemon but also some light coffee notes. Taste is tart and sharp with a lemon citrus kick right up front. The coffee flavors are subtle but noticeable, more apparent on the back end, and they help balance out the strong lemon sourness. The can says this is their twist on an Arnold Palmer, which is spot on, but we see some influence from Long Island Iced Teas as well! Mouthfeel is light, clean and refreshing. You have to like lemons to enjoy this, and if you do, it's a very unique beer and worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Pyramid Hefeweizen. 12 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity