Color is a beautiful gold, slightly hazy but still crisp looking. Head is bubbly and white but recedes quickly into a thin film. Aroma is strong and unique. Definitely some lemon but also some light coffee notes. Taste is tart and sharp with a lemon citrus kick right up front. The coffee flavors are subtle but noticeable, more apparent on the back end, and they help balance out the strong lemon sourness. The can says this is their twist on an Arnold Palmer, which is spot on, but we see some influence from Long Island Iced Teas as well! Mouthfeel is light, clean and refreshing. You have to like lemons to enjoy this, and if you do, it's a very unique beer and worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Resilience Butte County Proud IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller commented on beer Belhaven. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Contradiction. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity