Fresh Out the Oven pours a hazy straw color with a three finger white head that recedes to a thin coating across the surface. The aroma is fermented apples with some indescribable funk that faintly resembles an earthy mustiness. The taste is mom's apple pie. There's a tart green apple flavor up front paired with cinnamon sweetness. It also has a pie dough and buttery flavor that ends pretty crisply. Overall it's tart but not sour. At 9.2% abv, it's sneaky. There's no alcohol burn whatsoever. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy with a bitey carbonation that make this flavors stand out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium Ben & Jerry's). 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tower Station IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Old Rasputin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap