Fresh Out the Oven pours a hazy straw color with a three finger white head that recedes to a thin coating across the surface. The aroma is fermented apples with some indescribable funk that faintly resembles an earthy mustiness. The taste is mom's apple pie. There's a tart green apple flavor up front paired with cinnamon sweetness. It also has a pie dough and buttery flavor that ends pretty crisply. Overall it's tart but not sour. At 9.2% abv, it's sneaky. There's no alcohol burn whatsoever. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy with a bitey carbonation that make this flavors stand out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 56 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Citra Flash Mob. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for El Jefe. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity