Pumpkin Pie de Brettaville is a farmhouse ale that pours a bright, golden orange hue. The head is thin, almost non-existent. Sour, wild aroma; you can smell the brettanomyces as well as pumpkin and apricot. Taste is pretty sour right off the bat. Some pumpkin and fruit flavors, but almost no pumpkin spice flavors. The oak barrel aging seems to tone things down a bit, leaving the sour flavors to dominate. Not your typical pumpkin beer. Very well done and one the sour beer fans will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 33 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Deja Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap