Pumpkin Pie de Brettaville is a farmhouse ale that pours a bright, golden orange hue. The head is thin, almost non-existent. Sour, wild aroma; you can smell the brettanomyces as well as pumpkin and apricot. Taste is pretty sour right off the bat. Some pumpkin and fruit flavors, but almost no pumpkin spice flavors. The oak barrel aging seems to tone things down a bit, leaving the sour flavors to dominate. Not your typical pumpkin beer. Very well done and one the sour beer fans will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 10 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity