Pumpkin Pie de Brettaville is a farmhouse ale that pours a bright, golden orange hue. The head is thin, almost non-existent. Sour, wild aroma; you can smell the brettanomyces as well as pumpkin and apricot. Taste is pretty sour right off the bat. Some pumpkin and fruit flavors, but almost no pumpkin spice flavors. The oak barrel aging seems to tone things down a bit, leaving the sour flavors to dominate. Not your typical pumpkin beer. Very well done and one the sour beer fans will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 49 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for DDH Thrillseeker IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seafarer Kolsch. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity