Pumpkin Pie de Brettaville is a farmhouse ale that pours a bright, golden orange hue. The head is thin, almost non-existent. Sour, wild aroma; you can smell the brettanomyces as well as pumpkin and apricot. Taste is pretty sour right off the bat. Some pumpkin and fruit flavors, but almost no pumpkin spice flavors. The oak barrel aging seems to tone things down a bit, leaving the sour flavors to dominate. Not your typical pumpkin beer. Very well done and one the sour beer fans will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 57 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity