Pumpkin Pie de Brettaville is a farmhouse ale that pours a bright, golden orange hue. The head is thin, almost non-existent. Sour, wild aroma; you can smell the brettanomyces as well as pumpkin and apricot. Taste is pretty sour right off the bat. Some pumpkin and fruit flavors, but almost no pumpkin spice flavors. The oak barrel aging seems to tone things down a bit, leaving the sour flavors to dominate. Not your typical pumpkin beer. Very well done and one the sour beer fans will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Seawolf. 15 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 51 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Coffee Vanilla Qualified. 1 hour ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Wolf. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 2 others listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity