Pumpkin Pie de Brettaville is a farmhouse ale that pours a bright, golden orange hue. The head is thin, almost non-existent. Sour, wild aroma; you can smell the brettanomyces as well as pumpkin and apricot. Taste is pretty sour right off the bat. Some pumpkin and fruit flavors, but almost no pumpkin spice flavors. The oak barrel aging seems to tone things down a bit, leaving the sour flavors to dominate. Not your typical pumpkin beer. Very well done and one the sour beer fans will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium Ben & Jerry's). 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tower Station IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Old Rasputin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap