Sour Blueberry pours a deep aubergine with the darkest pink fuschia head we've ever seen. Aroma is purely Petrus Pale, that sour funk, with no hint of blueberry to be found. The taste is interesting in that we couldn't pick up any blueberry, but did get a very floral rose and basil at the front, and a mild oaky bitterness at the back. It's not particularly sour, but there is a drying tartness to it on the finish. The carbonation is there and the mouthfeel is pretty smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Happy Hops. 12 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity