Sour Blueberry pours a deep aubergine with the darkest pink fuschia head we've ever seen. Aroma is purely Petrus Pale, that sour funk, with no hint of blueberry to be found. The taste is interesting in that we couldn't pick up any blueberry, but did get a very floral rose and basil at the front, and a mild oaky bitterness at the back. It's not particularly sour, but there is a drying tartness to it on the finish. The carbonation is there and the mouthfeel is pretty smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 54 minutes ago
- Vette432 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tower Station IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap