Pours a golden orange color that is cloudy and a bit murky. Two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Hoppy, ripe aroma, big tropical fruit. Taste is smooth and hop forward, with notes of pineapple, pear, apple, and nectarine. Soft malts with minimal sweetness. Mouthfeel is juicy and the 8.7% is present but not boozy. Single hopped with El Dorado, this is an excellent beer in the hazy DIPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity