Pours a golden orange color that is cloudy and a bit murky. Two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Hoppy, ripe aroma, big tropical fruit. Taste is smooth and hop forward, with notes of pineapple, pear, apple, and nectarine. Soft malts with minimal sweetness. Mouthfeel is juicy and the 8.7% is present but not boozy. Single hopped with El Dorado, this is an excellent beer in the hazy DIPA category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 39 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to On the Boulevard. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity