Pours a cloudy, yellow straw color with one finger of white, foam head. Huge, citrusy aroma, very hoppy and inviting. Hop-forward and dominated by citrus with mandarin orange, yuzu, and tangerine. After the citrus, it transforms into white nectarine and to a lesser extent, pineapple and guava tropical fruit. This is triple dry hopped, and the resulting flavor is fantastic. Soft, flaky malt backbone, probably with oats or wheat. Holy cow, we cannot believe that this is 9.1% ABV! Super smooth, pillowy mouthfeel, with a medium body and nice carbonation. Citra and Nelson are quite the combination, as this is an amazing Double IPA and we need to go back for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 12 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 3 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity