Pours a cloudy, yellow straw color with one finger of white, foam head. Huge, citrusy aroma, very hoppy and inviting. Hop-forward and dominated by citrus with mandarin orange, yuzu, and tangerine. After the citrus, it transforms into white nectarine and to a lesser extent, pineapple and guava tropical fruit. This is triple dry hopped, and the resulting flavor is fantastic. Soft, flaky malt backbone, probably with oats or wheat. Holy cow, we cannot believe that this is 9.1% ABV! Super smooth, pillowy mouthfeel, with a medium body and nice carbonation. Citra and Nelson are quite the combination, as this is an amazing Double IPA and we need to go back for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 18 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 23 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 25 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity