Pours a cloudy, yellow straw color with one finger of white, foam head. Huge, citrusy aroma, very hoppy and inviting. Hop-forward and dominated by citrus with mandarin orange, yuzu, and tangerine. After the citrus, it transforms into white nectarine and to a lesser extent, pineapple and guava tropical fruit. This is triple dry hopped, and the resulting flavor is fantastic. Soft, flaky malt backbone, probably with oats or wheat. Holy cow, we cannot believe that this is 9.1% ABV! Super smooth, pillowy mouthfeel, with a medium body and nice carbonation. Citra and Nelson are quite the combination, as this is an amazing Double IPA and we need to go back for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity