Pours a cloudy, yellow straw color with one finger of white, foam head. Huge, citrusy aroma, very hoppy and inviting. Hop-forward and dominated by citrus with mandarin orange, yuzu, and tangerine. After the citrus, it transforms into white nectarine and to a lesser extent, pineapple and guava tropical fruit. This is triple dry hopped, and the resulting flavor is fantastic. Soft, flaky malt backbone, probably with oats or wheat. Holy cow, we cannot believe that this is 9.1% ABV! Super smooth, pillowy mouthfeel, with a medium body and nice carbonation. Citra and Nelson are quite the combination, as this is an amazing Double IPA and we need to go back for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 32 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 4 hours ago
- Tattoosday added a rating for Chonk Sundae Sour (Tropical Berry Blast). 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Adam. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity