Color is golden straw, fairly hazy, with one finger of white, bubbly head. Some lacing around the glass as the head disappears pretty quickly. Bright, hoppy aroma of citrus and tropical fruit, maybe some melon. Taste has lots of citrus, especially lemon, lime, and tangerine. After a few sips, we get some white grape, pineapple, and mango. Soft malt profile, with a crackery, pilsner-like profile. Body is light with a crisp but still juicy mouthfeel. Just a touch of grapefruit bitterness that pops up in the finish. Overall a solid hazy IPA from Green Cheek.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 1 minute ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity