Color is golden straw, fairly hazy, with one finger of white, bubbly head. Some lacing around the glass as the head disappears pretty quickly. Bright, hoppy aroma of citrus and tropical fruit, maybe some melon. Taste has lots of citrus, especially lemon, lime, and tangerine. After a few sips, we get some white grape, pineapple, and mango. Soft malt profile, with a crackery, pilsner-like profile. Body is light with a crisp but still juicy mouthfeel. Just a touch of grapefruit bitterness that pops up in the finish. Overall a solid hazy IPA from Green Cheek.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lifestyle. 6 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity