Straw colored and semi-transparent, with a non-stop flow of carbonation bubbles that rise up to one finger of white, soapy head. Pilsner aroma with malt, yeast, and some grassy hops. Taste is clean and refreshing. The malts lead the taste, with bready, cracker-like flavors. Hops are more on the back-end, with lemon zest and grassy notes, concluding with a sharp, white pepper bite in the finish. Definitely more hoppy than most beers in this category. Light body, smooth carbonation, and a crisp mouthfeel. Perfectly agreeable this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 30 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity