Straw colored and semi-transparent, with a non-stop flow of carbonation bubbles that rise up to one finger of white, soapy head. Pilsner aroma with malt, yeast, and some grassy hops. Taste is clean and refreshing. The malts lead the taste, with bready, cracker-like flavors. Hops are more on the back-end, with lemon zest and grassy notes, concluding with a sharp, white pepper bite in the finish. Definitely more hoppy than most beers in this category. Light body, smooth carbonation, and a crisp mouthfeel. Perfectly agreeable this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 41 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for No Resolutions. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity