Straw colored and semi-transparent, with a non-stop flow of carbonation bubbles that rise up to one finger of white, soapy head. Pilsner aroma with malt, yeast, and some grassy hops. Taste is clean and refreshing. The malts lead the taste, with bready, cracker-like flavors. Hops are more on the back-end, with lemon zest and grassy notes, concluding with a sharp, white pepper bite in the finish. Definitely more hoppy than most beers in this category. Light body, smooth carbonation, and a crisp mouthfeel. Perfectly agreeable this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 43 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity