Just Outstanding IPA
Just Outstanding is a very fitting name for this beer! The color is golden amber with a thick, lasting head. Aroma is hoppy and floral, but on the taste is where this beer really shines. There are some orange and grapefruit citrus notes, with a semi-sweet, smooth finish. It's full bodied and malt forward, but well hopped for the perfect balance. This beer is hard to find, but as far as IPAs go, we could drink this all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 40 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mirror Universe. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity