Just Outstanding IPA
Just Outstanding is a very fitting name for this beer! The color is golden amber with a thick, lasting head. Aroma is hoppy and floral, but on the taste is where this beer really shines. There are some orange and grapefruit citrus notes, with a semi-sweet, smooth finish. It's full bodied and malt forward, but well hopped for the perfect balance. This beer is hard to find, but as far as IPAs go, we could drink this all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 37 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lord Grey. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 2 others listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity