Just Outstanding IPA
Just Outstanding is a very fitting name for this beer! The color is golden amber with a thick, lasting head. Aroma is hoppy and floral, but on the taste is where this beer really shines. There are some orange and grapefruit citrus notes, with a semi-sweet, smooth finish. It's full bodied and malt forward, but well hopped for the perfect balance. This beer is hard to find, but as far as IPAs go, we could drink this all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Simple Means. 13 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity