Just Outstanding IPA
Just Outstanding is a very fitting name for this beer! The color is golden amber with a thick, lasting head. Aroma is hoppy and floral, but on the taste is where this beer really shines. There are some orange and grapefruit citrus notes, with a semi-sweet, smooth finish. It's full bodied and malt forward, but well hopped for the perfect balance. This beer is hard to find, but as far as IPAs go, we could drink this all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 29 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for La Terrible. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 3 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to Happy New Beer!. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity