Just Outstanding IPA
Just Outstanding is a very fitting name for this beer! The color is golden amber with a thick, lasting head. Aroma is hoppy and floral, but on the taste is where this beer really shines. There are some orange and grapefruit citrus notes, with a semi-sweet, smooth finish. It's full bodied and malt forward, but well hopped for the perfect balance. This beer is hard to find, but as far as IPAs go, we could drink this all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 42 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity