Yellow straw color, mostly clear but not 100% transparent. Micro-sized carbonation bubbles rise up to one finger of white, frothy head. Mild aroma, with some pilsner malt. Taste is excellent, with malt-forward flavors of bread and corn. Some of the beers in the Mexican-style Lager category have too much of the corn-like sweetness, but this beer nails it perfectly, and it’s easy to see how it won Silver medal at the 2020 GABF. Just a touch of hops, maybe some floral and citrus. Crisp and refreshing in the mouthfeel, with a medium body for this style. Super enjoyable, whether you’re at the river or lake, or just sitting around on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for State of Haze. 27 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Little Thing. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Magnetic Midnight. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity