Double Chuuurch pours a semi-transparent, pale amber color with one finger of of-white, frothy head. Hoppy, inviting aroma with citrus and pine. Taste is hop forward with above average bitterness and lots of grapefruit and lime citrus as well as woodsy pine flavors. But the malts are pretty balancing, almost rye or dark bread-like, and not too sweet. Medium to full body, somewhat old school West Coast in style. Not a lightweight, but this is tasty and well made as long as you enjoy bitter DIPAs!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for La Morena. 29 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hoosier Red. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity