Double Chuuurch pours a semi-transparent, pale amber color with one finger of of-white, frothy head. Hoppy, inviting aroma with citrus and pine. Taste is hop forward with above average bitterness and lots of grapefruit and lime citrus as well as woodsy pine flavors. But the malts are pretty balancing, almost rye or dark bread-like, and not too sweet. Medium to full body, somewhat old school West Coast in style. Not a lightweight, but this is tasty and well made as long as you enjoy bitter DIPAs!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 25 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity