Double Chuuurch pours a semi-transparent, pale amber color with one finger of of-white, frothy head. Hoppy, inviting aroma with citrus and pine. Taste is hop forward with above average bitterness and lots of grapefruit and lime citrus as well as woodsy pine flavors. But the malts are pretty balancing, almost rye or dark bread-like, and not too sweet. Medium to full body, somewhat old school West Coast in style. Not a lightweight, but this is tasty and well made as long as you enjoy bitter DIPAs!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 3 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 37 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale