Color is deep gold and slightly hazy, but more West Coast style in appearance. Two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Fresh, bright aroma with hints of citrus and berry. Taste is fantastic, with lots of big hop flavors. Brewed with Strata hops, we get flavors of citrus, pineapple, and a touch of pine. Light malt profile, as you really want the hops to shine with a wet-hopped IPA. Mouthfeel is crisp and smooth, with a moderate grapefruit bitterness that shows up in the finish. We always look forward to fresh-hop season for special beers like this!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 27 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity