Color is light golden and hazy, with one finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that seems to be floral and herbal. The taste is excellent, with different flavors than the aroma. We get grapefruit, pineapple, mango, lemon, and resinous pine. The 100 IBU is surprising, as there is a noticeable bitterness but it won’t scare you away if bitter beers are not your thing. Malts are certainly in the background, but have a slightly sweet, caramel flavor. The mouthfeel is crisp but also fairly juicy, with a really pleasant dry carbonation. Overall this is a solid IPA – sort of a Northeast Style Hazy IPA with West Coast bitterness, which makes for a really flavorful and balanced beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 35 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allegro Coffee Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity