Asahi is a dry and unique tasting beer. It has that classic Japanese flavor but seems to have a leg up on Kirin Ichiban and Sapporo in smoothness. This is a great tasting lager and is definitely the beer to order the next time you're at the sushi restaurant.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 46 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Looking Out For You. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity