Asahi is a dry and unique tasting beer. It has that classic Japanese flavor but seems to have a leg up on Kirin Ichiban and Sapporo in smoothness. This is a great tasting lager and is definitely the beer to order the next time you're at the sushi restaurant.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to October Spectacular!. 4 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 51 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity