Zeelander is hazy and murky, with a color between gold and deep gold. Two fingers of frothy head. Huge aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. On the taste, we get a juicy, hoppy taste up front, but the hops take on more of a nectarous, floral flavor. We still get some tangerine, and white grape, but also resinous pine. It’s very clear how the Nelson hops stand out with this beer. But there’s also a malt backbone that creates a soft and smooth mouthfeel. Light bitterness. Huge flavor profile from start to finish – this is one of the best IPAs from Toppling Goliath.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 43 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity