Zeelander is hazy and murky, with a color between gold and deep gold. Two fingers of frothy head. Huge aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. On the taste, we get a juicy, hoppy taste up front, but the hops take on more of a nectarous, floral flavor. We still get some tangerine, and white grape, but also resinous pine. It’s very clear how the Nelson hops stand out with this beer. But there’s also a malt backbone that creates a soft and smooth mouthfeel. Light bitterness. Huge flavor profile from start to finish – this is one of the best IPAs from Toppling Goliath.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 47 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 4 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 7 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity