Zeelander is hazy and murky, with a color between gold and deep gold. Two fingers of frothy head. Huge aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. On the taste, we get a juicy, hoppy taste up front, but the hops take on more of a nectarous, floral flavor. We still get some tangerine, and white grape, but also resinous pine. It’s very clear how the Nelson hops stand out with this beer. But there’s also a malt backbone that creates a soft and smooth mouthfeel. Light bitterness. Huge flavor profile from start to finish – this is one of the best IPAs from Toppling Goliath.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 35 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity