Zeelander is hazy and murky, with a color between gold and deep gold. Two fingers of frothy head. Huge aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. On the taste, we get a juicy, hoppy taste up front, but the hops take on more of a nectarous, floral flavor. We still get some tangerine, and white grape, but also resinous pine. It’s very clear how the Nelson hops stand out with this beer. But there’s also a malt backbone that creates a soft and smooth mouthfeel. Light bitterness. Huge flavor profile from start to finish – this is one of the best IPAs from Toppling Goliath.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 17 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Red Caboose. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity