City Wide is deep gold in color and very clear, with quite a bit of bubbly carbonation that constantly ascends to a white, soapy head. Head dissipates quickly as you take in the floral and citrus aroma. Taste is very well balanced and full of flavor. Starts with dry, biscuit-like malts, then the hops take over with citrus and pine flavors. On the back-end, there's a great caramel sweetness. Light bitterness and mouthfeel is smooth with a medium body. This is tasty, well balanced but leaning hoppy, and really everything we look for in a Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 30 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity