This Lambic from New Zealand pours a crystal clear, golden yellow color. There’s a thin, white, fizzy head. Strong aroma of both grapes and oak barrels. Taste is spot on. Lots of green or white grape and big oaky flavors from the barrel aging. You can definitely taste the Sauvignon Blanc juice. And there’s a light tartness, with hints of green apple. Mouthfeel is dry, with a champagne-like effervescence. Our first beer from 8 Wired Brewing and a great choice to celebrate International Beer Day 2020!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 35 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Leo v. Ursus - Doublus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity