This Lambic from New Zealand pours a crystal clear, golden yellow color. There’s a thin, white, fizzy head. Strong aroma of both grapes and oak barrels. Taste is spot on. Lots of green or white grape and big oaky flavors from the barrel aging. You can definitely taste the Sauvignon Blanc juice. And there’s a light tartness, with hints of green apple. Mouthfeel is dry, with a champagne-like effervescence. Our first beer from 8 Wired Brewing and a great choice to celebrate International Beer Day 2020!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 9 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity