This Lambic from New Zealand pours a crystal clear, golden yellow color. There’s a thin, white, fizzy head. Strong aroma of both grapes and oak barrels. Taste is spot on. Lots of green or white grape and big oaky flavors from the barrel aging. You can definitely taste the Sauvignon Blanc juice. And there’s a light tartness, with hints of green apple. Mouthfeel is dry, with a champagne-like effervescence. Our first beer from 8 Wired Brewing and a great choice to celebrate International Beer Day 2020!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 30 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity