Pours a soft golden yellow color that is pretty murky, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. The head lasts for a while, with a good amount of lacing. Aroma is juicy and dank, with blueberry, apple, and tropical fruit. We also get a touch of yeast that has a slightly funky note; unique for a Double IPA. Taste is very juicy, with super ripe tropical fruit and citrus. Slightly acidic bitterness, kind of like apple cider. Mouthfeel is creamy with a soft, delicate malt backbone with lots of oats and wheat. Those malts really provide solid balance. Bitterness accumulates in the finish, with tangerine and grapefruit. An interesting and tasty beer from Nebraska!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Capitulation. 5 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 49 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity