Pours a soft golden yellow color that is pretty murky, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. The head lasts for a while, with a good amount of lacing. Aroma is juicy and dank, with blueberry, apple, and tropical fruit. We also get a touch of yeast that has a slightly funky note; unique for a Double IPA. Taste is very juicy, with super ripe tropical fruit and citrus. Slightly acidic bitterness, kind of like apple cider. Mouthfeel is creamy with a soft, delicate malt backbone with lots of oats and wheat. Those malts really provide solid balance. Bitterness accumulates in the finish, with tangerine and grapefruit. An interesting and tasty beer from Nebraska!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 11 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Stouting Match. 47 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quiet Harbors. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Treevana IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Golden State Heritage Honey Ale. 5 hours ago
- dheliker listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity