Drakonic is very dark brown with a little bit of red highlights peaking through on the edges with a classic caramel tan head. It has the classic imperial stout toasted malt smell. The mouthfeel is a lot lighter than a lot of other beers in this style with flavors consisting of dark chocolate, cream, bitter coffee, and barbecue smokiness. Overall Drake's has managed to pack a lot of complexity into a very drinkable imperial stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 34 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity