Drakonic is very dark brown with a little bit of red highlights peaking through on the edges with a classic caramel tan head. It has the classic imperial stout toasted malt smell. The mouthfeel is a lot lighter than a lot of other beers in this style with flavors consisting of dark chocolate, cream, bitter coffee, and barbecue smokiness. Overall Drake's has managed to pack a lot of complexity into a very drinkable imperial stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Vice Blackberry Peach. 51 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 4 hours ago
- tallamena added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Hennepin. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Penske File. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity