Pours a super turbid, pink rose color. Head is off-white and soapy, with a lot of lacing on the glass. Aroma is tart and very tropical. With one sip the first thing that comes to mind is a Jamba Juice smoothie with an alcohol boost. Taste is dominated by tropical fruit - guava, banana, mango, and passion fruit. It's a little tart, but not sour, which works well in this case. Mouthfeel is creamy, with a smoothie-like texture. The 7.7% is nowhere to be found. It's more like fresh squeezed juice than beer, as you can almost taste pulp - but it's very unique and extremely enjoyable. Would seek this out again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 11 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity