Pours a super turbid, pink rose color. Head is off-white and soapy, with a lot of lacing on the glass. Aroma is tart and very tropical. With one sip the first thing that comes to mind is a Jamba Juice smoothie with an alcohol boost. Taste is dominated by tropical fruit - guava, banana, mango, and passion fruit. It's a little tart, but not sour, which works well in this case. Mouthfeel is creamy, with a smoothie-like texture. The 7.7% is nowhere to be found. It's more like fresh squeezed juice than beer, as you can almost taste pulp - but it's very unique and extremely enjoyable. Would seek this out again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Welcome to LA. 27 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 4 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity