Color is dark ruby red, like Ocean Spray cranberry juice but with a little haze. White fizzy head that disappears quickly. Bright and tart in the aroma, with strong raspberry notes. Taste is tart up front, with lots of raspberry flavors along with some lip puckering. The intensity fades a bit with each sip, and as the beer warms. Real fruit flavor, with just a touch of the vanilla bean. Medium body with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. As with their other beers, the 7.5% is undetectable. Juicy, tart, and refreshing - what a drink for this time of year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 49 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 57 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Campfire Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity