Color is dark ruby red, like Ocean Spray cranberry juice but with a little haze. White fizzy head that disappears quickly. Bright and tart in the aroma, with strong raspberry notes. Taste is tart up front, with lots of raspberry flavors along with some lip puckering. The intensity fades a bit with each sip, and as the beer warms. Real fruit flavor, with just a touch of the vanilla bean. Medium body with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. As with their other beers, the 7.5% is undetectable. Juicy, tart, and refreshing - what a drink for this time of year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 27 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Playification. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity