Color is dark ruby red, like Ocean Spray cranberry juice but with a little haze. White fizzy head that disappears quickly. Bright and tart in the aroma, with strong raspberry notes. Taste is tart up front, with lots of raspberry flavors along with some lip puckering. The intensity fades a bit with each sip, and as the beer warms. Real fruit flavor, with just a touch of the vanilla bean. Medium body with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. As with their other beers, the 7.5% is undetectable. Juicy, tart, and refreshing - what a drink for this time of year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 55 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Workhorse IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity