Color is dark ruby red, like Ocean Spray cranberry juice but with a little haze. White fizzy head that disappears quickly. Bright and tart in the aroma, with strong raspberry notes. Taste is tart up front, with lots of raspberry flavors along with some lip puckering. The intensity fades a bit with each sip, and as the beer warms. Real fruit flavor, with just a touch of the vanilla bean. Medium body with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. As with their other beers, the 7.5% is undetectable. Juicy, tart, and refreshing - what a drink for this time of year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Otra Vez. 6 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Aphotic. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Stone IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Old Rasputin. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Eastbound and Downed. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Legend of Ullr. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity