Color is dark ruby red, like Ocean Spray cranberry juice but with a little haze. White fizzy head that disappears quickly. Bright and tart in the aroma, with strong raspberry notes. Taste is tart up front, with lots of raspberry flavors along with some lip puckering. The intensity fades a bit with each sip, and as the beer warms. Real fruit flavor, with just a touch of the vanilla bean. Medium body with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. As with their other beers, the 7.5% is undetectable. Juicy, tart, and refreshing - what a drink for this time of year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 32 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity