Landline is ruby red in color, non-transparent, with a head that disappears quickly, faster than we can snap a photo of it. All raspberry in the aroma. But on the taste, in addition to plenty of ripe raspberry flavors, we do get smaller amounts of banana and vanilla. The mouthfeel is super smooth, somewhat like that squishy feeling of an over-ripe banana. Light to medium sourness. Refreshing and flavorful, the perfect way to get your daily servings of fruit!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 15 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 47 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Brett Lager. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity