Landline is ruby red in color, non-transparent, with a head that disappears quickly, faster than we can snap a photo of it. All raspberry in the aroma. But on the taste, in addition to plenty of ripe raspberry flavors, we do get smaller amounts of banana and vanilla. The mouthfeel is super smooth, somewhat like that squishy feeling of an over-ripe banana. Light to medium sourness. Refreshing and flavorful, the perfect way to get your daily servings of fruit!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 28 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity