Landline is ruby red in color, non-transparent, with a head that disappears quickly, faster than we can snap a photo of it. All raspberry in the aroma. But on the taste, in addition to plenty of ripe raspberry flavors, we do get smaller amounts of banana and vanilla. The mouthfeel is super smooth, somewhat like that squishy feeling of an over-ripe banana. Light to medium sourness. Refreshing and flavorful, the perfect way to get your daily servings of fruit!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 50 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 6 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Just One Thing...El Dorado. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA