Landline is ruby red in color, non-transparent, with a head that disappears quickly, faster than we can snap a photo of it. All raspberry in the aroma. But on the taste, in addition to plenty of ripe raspberry flavors, we do get smaller amounts of banana and vanilla. The mouthfeel is super smooth, somewhat like that squishy feeling of an over-ripe banana. Light to medium sourness. Refreshing and flavorful, the perfect way to get your daily servings of fruit!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 29 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Spaten Pils. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Anchor Porter. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fatamorgana. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity