Landline is ruby red in color, non-transparent, with a head that disappears quickly, faster than we can snap a photo of it. All raspberry in the aroma. But on the taste, in addition to plenty of ripe raspberry flavors, we do get smaller amounts of banana and vanilla. The mouthfeel is super smooth, somewhat like that squishy feeling of an over-ripe banana. Light to medium sourness. Refreshing and flavorful, the perfect way to get your daily servings of fruit!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 18 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 2 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Universal Secret. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity