Landline is ruby red in color, non-transparent, with a head that disappears quickly, faster than we can snap a photo of it. All raspberry in the aroma. But on the taste, in addition to plenty of ripe raspberry flavors, we do get smaller amounts of banana and vanilla. The mouthfeel is super smooth, somewhat like that squishy feeling of an over-ripe banana. Light to medium sourness. Refreshing and flavorful, the perfect way to get your daily servings of fruit!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 15 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 49 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity