Vicinity pours a bright golden yellow color, and it's extremely cloudy. Soapy white head with lots of lacing. This is one of those beers where the aroma hits you as you pour from the bottle into a glass. Fresh citrus and tropical fruits and tons of it. The taste is similar to the nose, dominated by tropical fruit, but also hints of citrus and grape. Very juicy and refreshing. This is a hop-forward beer, but it's supported by a bready malt profile. The finish is crisp and dry, with a slight pepper bite to it, but no lingering bitterness. Overall this is an outstanding Double IPA from Trillium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Lizard King. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity