Pours a murky, golden orange with some visible pulp. One finger of white, frothy head. Right off the bat, you'll notice a humungous aroma of fresh, tart fruit. The taste is pretty tart at first, but it does mellow out and becomes more nectarous and less sour. Guava seems to be the most dominant flavor, but there's other tropical fruit like pineapple and banana, as well as blood orange and lime citrus. You can tell that this was made with real fruit, and lots of it, as there are no artificial flavors. Mouthfeel is creamy smooth with a medium, pulpy body. Yet it's tremendously refreshing with a dry effervescence like a mimosa. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 53 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity