Pours a murky, golden orange with some visible pulp. One finger of white, frothy head. Right off the bat, you’ll notice a humungous aroma of fresh, tart fruit. The taste is pretty tart at first, but it does mellow out and becomes more nectarous and less sour. Guava seems to be the most dominant flavor, but there’s other tropical fruit like pineapple and banana, as well as blood orange and lime citrus. You can tell that this was made with real fruit, and lots of it, as there are no artificial flavors. Mouthfeel is creamy smooth with a medium, pulpy body. Yet it’s tremendously refreshing with a dry effervescence like a mimosa. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 2 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity