Pours a murky, golden orange with some visible pulp. One finger of white, frothy head. Right off the bat, you'll notice a humungous aroma of fresh, tart fruit. The taste is pretty tart at first, but it does mellow out and becomes more nectarous and less sour. Guava seems to be the most dominant flavor, but there's other tropical fruit like pineapple and banana, as well as blood orange and lime citrus. You can tell that this was made with real fruit, and lots of it, as there are no artificial flavors. Mouthfeel is creamy smooth with a medium, pulpy body. Yet it's tremendously refreshing with a dry effervescence like a mimosa. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 16 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity