Pours a murky, golden orange with some visible pulp. One finger of white, frothy head. Right off the bat, you'll notice a humungous aroma of fresh, tart fruit. The taste is pretty tart at first, but it does mellow out and becomes more nectarous and less sour. Guava seems to be the most dominant flavor, but there's other tropical fruit like pineapple and banana, as well as blood orange and lime citrus. You can tell that this was made with real fruit, and lots of it, as there are no artificial flavors. Mouthfeel is creamy smooth with a medium, pulpy body. Yet it's tremendously refreshing with a dry effervescence like a mimosa. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 11 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity