Pours a murky, golden orange with some visible pulp. One finger of white, frothy head. Right off the bat, you'll notice a humungous aroma of fresh, tart fruit. The taste is pretty tart at first, but it does mellow out and becomes more nectarous and less sour. Guava seems to be the most dominant flavor, but there's other tropical fruit like pineapple and banana, as well as blood orange and lime citrus. You can tell that this was made with real fruit, and lots of it, as there are no artificial flavors. Mouthfeel is creamy smooth with a medium, pulpy body. Yet it's tremendously refreshing with a dry effervescence like a mimosa. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 54 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity