Pours a murky, golden orange with some visible pulp. One finger of white, frothy head. Right off the bat, you’ll notice a humungous aroma of fresh, tart fruit. The taste is pretty tart at first, but it does mellow out and becomes more nectarous and less sour. Guava seems to be the most dominant flavor, but there’s other tropical fruit like pineapple and banana, as well as blood orange and lime citrus. You can tell that this was made with real fruit, and lots of it, as there are no artificial flavors. Mouthfeel is creamy smooth with a medium, pulpy body. Yet it’s tremendously refreshing with a dry effervescence like a mimosa. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 17 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 55 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Three Monkeys American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA