Appearance is murky, pinkish-orange salmon in color with a matte finish and a small, off-white, creamy head. Strong, tart aroma with unmistakable strawberry notes. Taste is phenomenal, like pureed wild strawberries. Juicy, fruity flavors with a clear strawberry dominance, but we also pickup banana, raspberry, and kiwi. The vanilla beans create a smooth, slightly sweet foundation. Pleasant tartness but it's not overly sour by any means. Mouthfeel is thick, creamy, and soft, but there's also a refreshing crispness. The 8.6% is masked by all the fruit flavors. You can taste the quality in every sip, and this is yet another extraordinary fruit tart from Urban Artifact.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 2 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mega Monster Imperial IPA. 34 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Beta. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Origin DIPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to All About the Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity