Appearance is murky, pinkish-orange salmon in color with a matte finish and a small, off-white, creamy head. Strong, tart aroma with unmistakable strawberry notes. Taste is phenomenal, like pureed wild strawberries. Juicy, fruity flavors with a clear strawberry dominance, but we also pickup banana, raspberry, and kiwi. The vanilla beans create a smooth, slightly sweet foundation. Pleasant tartness but it's not overly sour by any means. Mouthfeel is thick, creamy, and soft, but there's also a refreshing crispness. The 8.6% is masked by all the fruit flavors. You can taste the quality in every sip, and this is yet another extraordinary fruit tart from Urban Artifact.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 18 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity