Appearance is murky, pinkish-orange salmon in color with a matte finish and a small, off-white, creamy head. Strong, tart aroma with unmistakable strawberry notes. Taste is phenomenal, like pureed wild strawberries. Juicy, fruity flavors with a clear strawberry dominance, but we also pickup banana, raspberry, and kiwi. The vanilla beans create a smooth, slightly sweet foundation. Pleasant tartness but it's not overly sour by any means. Mouthfeel is thick, creamy, and soft, but there's also a refreshing crispness. The 8.6% is masked by all the fruit flavors. You can taste the quality in every sip, and this is yet another extraordinary fruit tart from Urban Artifact.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 34 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA