Appearance is murky, pinkish-orange salmon in color with a matte finish and a small, off-white, creamy head. Strong, tart aroma with unmistakable strawberry notes. Taste is phenomenal, like pureed wild strawberries. Juicy, fruity flavors with a clear strawberry dominance, but we also pickup banana, raspberry, and kiwi. The vanilla beans create a smooth, slightly sweet foundation. Pleasant tartness but it's not overly sour by any means. Mouthfeel is thick, creamy, and soft, but there's also a refreshing crispness. The 8.6% is masked by all the fruit flavors. You can taste the quality in every sip, and this is yet another extraordinary fruit tart from Urban Artifact.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 14 minutes ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dos Equis Amber. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity