Hell or High Watermelon from 21st Amendment pours a cloudy golden color with a greenish hue and a thin white head. The aroma is very slight with just a hint of wheat and some nondescript fruit. The taste has a surprising amount of watermelon flavor up front. This avoids falling into the candy jolly-rancher trap, but it's also hard to capture the essence of fresh watermelon in a beer, so it rests somewhere in between. The wheat flavors are very refreshing and the slight amount of citrus hops in the aftertaste adds a little tanginess on the end. This is a very good watermelon beer, which we have come across on very few occasions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Panic IPA. 18 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Philbert. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lupulin Orbit. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fruit and Milk. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LHazy River. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stars Align. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity