Hell or High Watermelon from 21st Amendment pours a cloudy golden color with a greenish hue and a thin white head. The aroma is very slight with just a hint of wheat and some nondescript fruit. The taste has a surprising amount of watermelon flavor up front. This avoids falling into the candy jolly-rancher trap, but it's also hard to capture the essence of fresh watermelon in a beer, so it rests somewhere in between. The wheat flavors are very refreshing and the slight amount of citrus hops in the aftertaste adds a little tanginess on the end. This is a very good watermelon beer, which we have come across on very few occasions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 45 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for StereoHopic IPA Vol. 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity