Hell or High Watermelon from 21st Amendment pours a cloudy golden color with a greenish hue and a thin white head. The aroma is very slight with just a hint of wheat and some nondescript fruit. The taste has a surprising amount of watermelon flavor up front. This avoids falling into the candy jolly-rancher trap, but it's also hard to capture the essence of fresh watermelon in a beer, so it rests somewhere in between. The wheat flavors are very refreshing and the slight amount of citrus hops in the aftertaste adds a little tanginess on the end. This is a very good watermelon beer, which we have come across on very few occasions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 52 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity