Hell or High Watermelon from 21st Amendment pours a cloudy golden color with a greenish hue and a thin white head. The aroma is very slight with just a hint of wheat and some nondescript fruit. The taste has a surprising amount of watermelon flavor up front. This avoids falling into the candy jolly-rancher trap, but it's also hard to capture the essence of fresh watermelon in a beer, so it rests somewhere in between. The wheat flavors are very refreshing and the slight amount of citrus hops in the aftertaste adds a little tanginess on the end. This is a very good watermelon beer, which we have come across on very few occasions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 29 minutes ago
- HankW commented on beer Hooter Brown Ale. 41 minutes ago
- HankW uploaded a photo for beer Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity