Goose Experimental Ale pours a orange/amber color with medium carbonation and light tan-colored head. The aroma consists of caramel malts and a slight hop. The taste is similar to the smell with a strong caramel malt base flavor with a well-balanced pine hop in the aftertaste. This is similar to Goose's Autumn Ale, but is actually a tamer, more accessible version of the beer despite the 'Experimental' label.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 33 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 59 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for East River IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity