Golden orange color, very hazy, with one finger of long lasting, foamy head. Floral and juicy in the aroma. Taste is even juicier, with pineapple, mango, orange, and tangerine. Not sweet at all, but a little dank and resinous. Hops in this are Citra, Mosaic, and Vic Secret. Wheaty malt backbone with light, flaky, biscuit notes. Light bitterness with a medium body and nice carbonation. Very satisfying from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 49 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity