Unholy Trippel pours a mostly transparent gold color with a sizeable creamy white head that leaves lacing all over the glass. Aroma is surprisingly hoppy for the style. Up front the flavor has traditional Belgian yeast and fruit esters, and some malty, honey sweetness. But the hop flavor seems to really stand out, with a combination of floral, citrus, and spicy hop notes. Light bodied with a shocking 9.2% ABV. Mouthfeel is smooth and nicely carbonated. Ample bitterness appears in the finish. Not your typical Trippel, this could even be considered a Belgian IPA and it's nice to taste the experimentation coming from this brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 3 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 43 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Universal Secret. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Wolf Mother Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to San Diego Part 1. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 805 Cerveza. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity