Size 7 pours a deep golden amber color, incredibly clear, with plenty of tiny bubbles and a thick, foamy, white head. Citrus and tropical fruits are prevalent on the nose. This beer is hoppy and bitter enough to fit in with West Coast IPAs, but there is also a big malt profile that adds plenty of sweetness as well. Primary flavors include grapefruit and mango to a lesser extent, with resinous pine on the finish. The mouthfeel is sticky and full, with a consistency that coats the mouth and delivers a ton of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 30 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 55 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity