Copperpop pours a translucent brownish copper color. Off-white, soapy head. Malt and yeast in the aroma. Taste is malt forward with both the spicy rye notes and the caramel sweetness coming into play from start to finish. Burnt malt flavors, especially in the finish. But there are plenty of hops to balance things out; more so than we typically find in a lager. Earthy and piney hops that lead to a medium bitterness in the aftertaste. Medium body with a smooth mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 55 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to It's a Trappist!. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blue Love. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity