Copperpop pours a translucent brownish copper color. Off-white, soapy head. Malt and yeast in the aroma. Taste is malt forward with both the spicy rye notes and the caramel sweetness coming into play from start to finish. Burnt malt flavors, especially in the finish. But there are plenty of hops to balance things out; more so than we typically find in a lager. Earthy and piney hops that lead to a medium bitterness in the aftertaste. Medium body with a smooth mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for East India Pale Ale. 46 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity