Copperpop pours a translucent brownish copper color. Off-white, soapy head. Malt and yeast in the aroma. Taste is malt forward with both the spicy rye notes and the caramel sweetness coming into play from start to finish. Burnt malt flavors, especially in the finish. But there are plenty of hops to balance things out; more so than we typically find in a lager. Earthy and piney hops that lead to a medium bitterness in the aftertaste. Medium body with a smooth mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Consecration. 8 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Brother. 38 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Don't Call Me Brant IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity