Copperpop pours a translucent brownish copper color. Off-white, soapy head. Malt and yeast in the aroma. Taste is malt forward with both the spicy rye notes and the caramel sweetness coming into play from start to finish. Burnt malt flavors, especially in the finish. But there are plenty of hops to balance things out; more so than we typically find in a lager. Earthy and piney hops that lead to a medium bitterness in the aftertaste. Medium body with a smooth mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 34 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity