Copperpop pours a translucent brownish copper color. Off-white, soapy head. Malt and yeast in the aroma. Taste is malt forward with both the spicy rye notes and the caramel sweetness coming into play from start to finish. Burnt malt flavors, especially in the finish. But there are plenty of hops to balance things out; more so than we typically find in a lager. Earthy and piney hops that lead to a medium bitterness in the aftertaste. Medium body with a smooth mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 19 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for IPA 395. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Atomically. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity