My Bloody Valentine pours a dark red, ruby color with a small but firm head. There's a lot of fruit flavors: strawberry, grapefruit, and even fruit punch. The hops are fruity and piney. But the caramel malt and dark chocolate are most noticeable. Malts are a little toasted and nutty, and all the tastes blend well together. This beer is unique, dark and delicious, so right for Valentine's Day... enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 4 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aurora. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lucky 13 Red Ale. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pocket Watch. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap