My Bloody Valentine pours a dark red, ruby color with a small but firm head. There's a lot of fruit flavors: strawberry, grapefruit, and even fruit punch. The hops are fruity and piney. But the caramel malt and dark chocolate are most noticeable. Malts are a little toasted and nutty, and all the tastes blend well together. This beer is unique, dark and delicious, so right for Valentine's Day... enjoy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity