Lolita pours a pretty reddish amber color, slightly cloudy, and with a nice white head. The aroma is tart raspberry with oak and wine. The first sip makes you pucker with a pleasant sourness that makes you feel a pang of salivation at the back of your molars. It's brightly acidic with flavors like its aroma - tart raspberry, maybe some sour cherry notes, an earthy oakiness, tannic wine and a Belgian yeast funkiness to it. It's medium bodied with low to medium carbonation. It's sour and complex enough we keep wanting more to figure it out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 21 minutes ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity