Bourbon County Brand Stout pours a dark brown color with very little head. But the head that's present is dark tan colored and sticks around the rim of the glass. Aroma is quite strong with bourbon, oak, vanilla, and molasses. Taste is exceptional with strong flavors of bourbon, brown sugar, molasses, butter, oak, and vanilla. It's sweet but not to the dessert beer level. Mouthfeel is warming with a full body. It's fairly boozy but the kick is still smooth for 14.7%. This is a sipper but one that is extremely drinkable for such as high ABV. We had the 2017 release - it's fantastic now but you want to age this one if you can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 41 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity