Bourbon County Brand Stout pours a dark brown color with very little head. But the head that's present is dark tan colored and sticks around the rim of the glass. Aroma is quite strong with bourbon, oak, vanilla, and molasses. Taste is exceptional with strong flavors of bourbon, brown sugar, molasses, butter, oak, and vanilla. It's sweet but not to the dessert beer level. Mouthfeel is warming with a full body. It's fairly boozy but the kick is still smooth for 14.7%. This is a sipper but one that is extremely drinkable for such as high ABV. We had the 2017 release - it's fantastic now but you want to age this one if you can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 18 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mayberry IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Citra Flash Mob. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity