Bourbon County Brand Stout pours a dark brown color with very little head. But the head that's present is dark tan colored and sticks around the rim of the glass. Aroma is quite strong with bourbon, oak, vanilla, and molasses. Taste is exceptional with strong flavors of bourbon, brown sugar, molasses, butter, oak, and vanilla. It's sweet but not to the dessert beer level. Mouthfeel is warming with a full body. It's fairly boozy but the kick is still smooth for 14.7%. This is a sipper but one that is extremely drinkable for such as high ABV. We had the 2017 release - it's fantastic now but you want to age this one if you can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 21 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Vice Blackberry Peach. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 5 hours ago
- tallamena added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity